Home

Krakow bus 304

How to get to Wieliczka Salt Mine by bus - Krakow Car

1. Krakow Card provides Free public bus to & from Wieliczka Salt Mine with bus number 304. See belows timetable & map to check the route. Interactive map also available below this link. If you favour comfort and privacy, private transfer through www.quicktransfer.com might also be an option. Descriptions: Easiest way to start your journey to Kopalnia Soli w Wieliczce is to start from Galeria.
  2. e entrance I believe the tourist information kiosk gave us the name of the side street I think the return ticket cost us around 6.40 zlott
  3. s
  4. i-bus waiting place

bus 304 to saltmines - Krakow Forum - Tripadviso

Night bus lines in Krakow. Fifteen night bus lines that cover nearly 130 kilometers constitute Krakow's nocturnal public transport past midnight till 5:30 a.m. or so. The nigh lines converge at the intersection of streets Basztowa, Lubicz, Pawia, and Westerplatte next to the Krakow Glowny central rail station where buses are scheduled to. Timetables updated on 12.11.2020. Should you search for the timetables of coaches, buses and trains from Krakow to Wieliczka in other day than today (30.11) or tomorrow (1.12) please check the tabs with timetables below. Connection on route Wieliczka - Krakow is run by following carriers Can anyone tell me please the nearest stop around SW Gertrudy for bus 304 to take me to the salt mines. Thanks. Krakow. Krakow Tourism Krakow Hotels Krakow Bed and Breakfast Krakow Holiday Rentals Krakow Packages Flights to Krakow Krakow Restaurants Krakow Attraction Answer 1 of 5: Hi all, I have a few questions regarding the 304 bus which we plan to use to get to the Salt Mines. We are staying at the Hotel Batory which seems to be in the Wesola Zachod district. The nearest stop is on Ogrodowa, I have looked at this on.. From: Main Bus Station Krakow (304 Line, available to check the route with jakdojade.pl), laves every 20-30 minutes. Price: 4 PLN (1€) for an adult one-way ticket, available to be bought in ticket machine inside the bus. Remember to buy a ticket for I+II zone. Travel time: 35 minutes. Distance to Museum after stop: 5 mins by foot

Bus 304 - Krakow Message Board - Tripadviso

Answer 1 of 8: I will be stay at the Antique Apts, in Pl. Szczepanski and will be visiting the Salt Mines. Does the 304 bus still stops near Theatre Bagatela? Or do I have to go near the main bus station to get the bus? Thanks One may also take a tour of Krakow in a double-decker bus. Public Transport in Krakow . Getting around in Krakow is pretty easy. There is no subway in Krakow, nonetheless that nearly million city has a fairly dense public transport system which consists of tramways and bus lines that mostly a municipal company operates and a number of private.

bus - recorded with Sony a7III (firmware 3.01), Sony FE 24mm F1.4 GM, Pilotfly Adventurer, Sony ECM-XYST1M June 2019 not sure where you are looking in the journey planner, but it probably has a time set for the next bus. when I click on show full timetable for the 304 i see the first bus from Uniwersytet Jagielloński on weekdays as being 4:45, then 5:02.... Edited: 7 years ag Can anyone tell me please the nearest stop around SW Gertrudy for bus 304 to take me to the salt mines. Thanks. Krakow. Krakow Tourism Krakow Accommodation Krakow Bed and Breakfast Krakow Holiday Rentals Krakow Holiday Packages Krakow Flights Krakow Restaurants Krakow Attraction I intend to take the 304 bus to the salt mines from the train station vicinity, can someone please tell me approximately how long is this trip so I can make sure I arrive in time for my pre-booked tour time. Thank You Relation Bus 304 (10866204) Members 230 members. Node Dworzec Główny Zachód (2177458944) as platform_entry_only Node Dworzec Główny Zachód (6437552456) as stop_entry_only Way Politechnika (234122107) as platform Node Politechnika (5191767811) as stop Node Nowy Kleparz (724399298) as platform Node Nowy Kleparz (6439972119) as sto

304 bus - Krakow Forum - Tripadviso

1. . Bus operators. MPK S.A. w Krakowie Phone 12-254-13-47 Website mpk.krakow.pl Bus from Cracovia Błonia to Zoo Ave. Duration 15
  2. es. Thanks. Krakow. Krakow Tourism Krakow Hotels Krakow Bed and Breakfast Krakow Holiday Rentals Krakow Holiday Packages Flights to Krakow Krakow Restaurants Krakow Attraction
  3. Krakow Airport is served by three regular bus lines: 208 and 209 and 252 and one night line: 902. These are AGGLOMERATION BUS LINES. Attention: Changes in the route of night bus line 902 between stops Uniwersytet Jagielloński and Starowiślna. Please, check the actual timetables always when planning your trip at night. Timetables available here. Current departures of the city buses are.
  4. Be smart and take the very same ride on a public bus instead, it will cost you less than 3 dollars round trip and it is a bit of an adventure. The secret to a cheap adventurous trip to the Salt Mines in Krakow. What you need to do is take the 304 express bus to Wieliczka
  5. Ważne: Strona www.mpk.krakow.pl wykorzystuje pliki cookies. Używamy cookies i podobnych technologii m.in. w celach reklamowych, statystycznych, świadczenia usług. Korzystanie z witryny bez zmiany ustawień Twojej przeglądarki oznacza, że będą one umieszczane w Twoim urządzeniu końcowym. Zawsze możesz zmienić te ustawienia
  6. e.. it runs roughly every 15 to 20
  7. Poland. Cracow. 1800 grams. Kraków. 1800 gramów. Польша. Краков. 1800 граммов. - Duration: 3:48. mój Kraków мой Краков 3,851 view

Bus: Kraków's public transport system includes the bus line 304 that connects Kraków city center and Wieliczka Salt Mine. The bus stop is just outside Galeria Krakowska. Although the bus fare is quite cheap, it stops numerous times before getting to the mine Bus in Krakow. Bus is not recommended if you want to travel through Krakow. Old city and most attractions are in the city centre where you can go by foot or take more convinient tram transport. however if you wish to travel to Auschwitz by this transport read about How to get to Auschwitz A bus going from Krakow to Nuremberg will emit half the CO2 emitted by a train, and radically less than a car or an airplane. Tune out to the fine sounds of your best music playlist on your bus trip from Krakow to Nuremberg while indulging in miles on end of beautiful scenic views

Maps of public transport in Krakow Bus lines Tram line

Autobusem linii 304 — wsiądź na przystanku Dworzec Główny Zachód w okolicach Galerii Krakowskiej. Wysiądź na przystanku Wieliczka Kopalnia Soli, jeżeli jedziesz do Szybu Daniłowicza lub na przystanku Wieliczka Rynek, jeżeli udajesz się do Szybu Regis When taking the bus from Nuremberg to Krakow, you can travel comfortably and safely with FlixBus. What are the departure and arrival stations when taking the bus from Nuremberg to Krakow? Buses traveling between Nuremberg and Krakow leave from Bahnhofstraße, 11 or Bahnhofspl. 5 and arrive at Główny, KRK Airport, Jubilat I apologise if this has been asked before. I've looked at the bus timetable and can't work out which bus stop would be the quickest/easiest to walk to to catch the 304 to the saltmine. Could anyone recommend please. Thanks Map of Cracow - Poland. Localization of Trams on the map. Names of streets in Krakow. Buildings and addresses on street map. Map of public transport in Cracow - bus lines, tram lines, stops The Wieliczka Salt Mine is an extraordinary place - hidden from the world, full of secrets and legends. If you want to see them with your own eyes, join me for a stroll through the underground

1. BUS. Bus number 304 leaves from the centre of Krakow to Wieliczka. It leaves from the bus stop in the city centre called - Dworzec Główny Zachód. Buses leaves every 15 minutes from Monday to Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, however, they run every half hour. Get off at the Wieliczka Kopalnia Soli stop Bus 304 or 274 (4.60 zł, blue-and-white buses operated by Kraków city, the first stop of 304 is in front of Galeria Krakowska) makes frequent trips to and from the mines. There are 5 Wieliczka stops in total; get off at Wieliczka Kopalnia Soli (look for a giant SALT MINES sign)

Answer 1 of 6: I'm planning to visit the mine independently and I've figured out the bus stop called Konopnickiej is the closest to the part of Kazimierz we are staying in and I've managed to locate it on google maps. But I'm struggling with the location of.. Getting there: Both trains and buses depart regularly from Kraków's main train and bus stations to the suburb of Wieliczka, a trip of about 14km that takes around 30 minutes. Look for bus number 304, which departs Krakow near the Galeria Krakowska shopping mall, and disembark at the Wieliczka Kopalnia Soli stop You can take bus 304 from outside the huge shopping mall Galeria Krakowska. Timetables in English here: (I think) leave from the bus station behind Krakow Glowny station. You can access the bus station by going through Galeria Krakowska. answered on 4/21/13 by. Mary Smith from Leicester. Don't know why the link for tourist information. However, if you want to take the bus from Krakow, just click on the arrows to change the direction. We have already set a default travel date. Generally, most people book 3-7 days in advance. If you want to check a specific date, simply select the corresponding day on the calendar to update your search

MPK in Krakow buses 304, 204, or 244 (or 904 at night). Regional Bus Station in Krakow ; PKP ; Transfers Krakow ; You can take the train to get to Wieliczka by going to the stop called Wieliczka Rynek-Kop (which stands for Rynek-Kopalnia (salt mine)) Krakow Main Train Station (Krakow Glowny) sits in the very heart of Krakow Old Town, just a stone's throw from the Main Market Square. Its landmark used to be the fawn-coloured, 19 th c. building that remembers the Austro-Hungarian Empire (now closed and awaiting a decision regarding its future fate), but nowadays what is more likely to catch the eye of a passer-by is the bulky form of. The ticket price includes a tour (68zł English, 49zł Polish), which passes by an underground lake and a number of impressive statues and edifices - including chandeliers - carved out of rock salt. To get there, catch bus #304 from ul. Kurniki next to the main train station (every 20min; 3zł). Discover more places related to Polan

Buses and trains from Wieliczka (Salt Mine) to Krakow

Traveling by bus from Poltava to Krakow. The shortest travel distance between Poltava (UA) and Krakow (PL) is 1202 km.The fastest bus which departs at 10:00 has a travel time of 18:50h.The longest travel time on the route is 24:15h.Specific information about each route can be found by clicking the route in the search results You don't really need to book the Krakow to Zakopane bus in advance, unless travelling at the first day of school holidays or on a major holiday. The route is served by many companies, with departures from Krakow bus station every 15-30 minutes. Just come to the station and hop on the next bus Relation Bus 304 (10866204) Members 220 members. Node Wieliczka Miasto (740155070) as platform_entry_only Node Wieliczka Miasto (2053271888) as stop_entry_only Node Wieliczka Os. Asnyka (5067385120) as stop Node Wieliczka Mediateka (740130931) as stop Node Wieliczka Kopalnia Soli (740129028) as stop Node Wieliczka Park (740154579) as sto Total Distance: 1181.0 km (734 miles) Travel Time: 18 Hours 6 Minutes. Frequency: 0 Times/Day. Bus Fare: 46.31 USD (~304.29 SEK

The time on the transport (nice mini bus) is a good rest. Can save money by going on public transport but the ease of this trip made it worth paying the extra. Auschwitz & Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour from Krakow Reviewed by Anonymous, 04/10/202 Cheap trip from Lviv to Kraków Airport from only € 13,99 Secure online payment Free Wi-Fi and plug sockets on board 2 pieces of luggage Biggest European network with 2,500 destinations kmk.krakow. strona główna / linie autobusowe 301 304 314 352. 0 80 80P 300 467 600 618 620 806 807 A19 A20 A21 A22 A23 A24 A25 A26 A27 A28 A29 A30 B C-3 C-4 C-5 C-6 City Bus K L-1 L-2 L-3 M MED1 MED2 MED3 MED4 MED5 MED6 MED7 MED8 MED9 MPK MPL N3 N10 N-1 N-6 P P12 P13 P14 S1 S2 S11 S12 S13 S14 S15 S16 S17 U1 W X08 Z-1 Z-2 Z-3 Z-4 Z-5. Sodispar Aparthotel & Apartments offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi, in homely apartments with pastel interiors and private bathroom facilities. Main Market Square is a 20-minute walk away.. Guests are welcome to cook their own meals in the well-equipped kitchen.There are many restaurants and bars within a walking distance buses 105, 129, 130, 132, 154,179, 304, 405, 429, 608, 610, 669, 902, 904 . In order to check the timetables of the particular route, please use the following website . The MPK Kraków. TAXI. Passengers can use the services of the taxi company directly from the upper level of the MDA Coach Station in Kraków

Bus. Kraków has a large urban bus network system that usually runs between 5pm and 11pm every day of the week. Find out more about the city's public buses. Read more. Krakow Private Walking Tour. 9.73 350 reviews . US$ 106.80. book. Auschwitz Birkenau Private Day Trip New. US$ 372.80. show all the activities. Take your guide everywhere. A one-way ticket for buses going beyond the administrative boundaries of Krakow - bus numbers from 200 to 304 - costs 4 zloties (so called 'bilet aglomeracyjny'). Minibuses run by independent companies don't accept the municipal tickets, the fare - usually two zlotys - to be paid to the driver on boarding By bus - number 304 departs from mall Galeria Krakowska at the stop called Wieliczka Koplania Soli; By minivan - departing from Main Railway Station in Krakow. Your stop is called Wieliczka Rynek How to Visit the Salt Mine in Krakow. The easiest and cheapest way to get to the salt mine is by train. Leaving from the main train station in Krakow every half an hour, the train takes about 20-30 minutes and costs less than $1. Another easy option is to take the 304 bus from the city center for just over $1 International travel to Poland from Austria is: Fully open. If you are traveling by bus from Vienna, Austria to Kraków, Poland, please take note that as of 11/29/20 the government of Poland has issued the following rule for those allowed entry upon arrival: Citizens and permanent residents of Poland, as well as residents from EU Schengen Area (EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and.

[Without Guide] Auschwitz - Birkenau from Krakow (Round Trip Bus & Entry Ticket) 7.75€ Duration details - 2,5h Auschwitz Tour + 1,5h Birkenau Tour + 3h Transport Both Way Wieliczka is only 14 km southeast from Krakow and there are a few ways to get there: By Train: From the Main Rail Station in Krakow (Dworzec Główny) take the train headed toward the Wieliczka Rynek Kopalnia train station. By Bus: Take Bus #304 leaving from the shoppping mall Galeria Krakowska and exit the bus at Wieliczka Kopalnia Soli

1. 3 days in krakow itinerary 11 replies; Bus 304 to Wieliczka Salt Mines - question 5 replies; Arriving by Train query 2 replies; price of vodka and cokes in krakow 10 replies; Flea Markets/Antique Shops 3 replies; ATM at Krakow airport 13 replie
  2. In addition to museum entry and discounts, the 2- and 3-day Krakow Tourist Cards offer unlimited use of public transport, including buses to and from the airport (routes 902 and 208) and Wieliczka Salt Mine (route 304). Please note: public transport is limited to buses and trams, and does not include trains
  3. The RDA Bus Station was opened in November 2005 and quickly became a crucial part of communication in Krakow. Thanks to its convenient location, and a wide range of conveniences added every day, coach services are getting more and more comfortable for passengers
  4. Find offers from top train, bus, flight and ferry companies. Discover new places. $ 304. Wed Nov 18 $ 94 $ 78. Find prices. Thu Nov 19 $ 105 $ 70 $ 138. Fri Nov 20 $ 87 $ 87 $ 138. Sat Nov 21 $ 192 $ 76 $ 260. Sun Nov 22 $ 70 $ 84 Krakow Plaszow. Amenities. Travelling from Kraków to Munich: related information.

How to get to Wieliczka Salt Mine From Krakow - Discover

buses: 109, 124, 134, 144, 152, 164, 169, 173, 179, 194, 249, 304, 424, 502, 503 - bus stop Muzeum Narodowe; trams: 20 - tram stop Muzeum Narodowe; PARKING A paid underground municipal car park is located in front of the Main Building. TICKET PRICES: Permanent Galleries (Gallery Arms and Uniforms in Poland, Gallery of Decorative Art) regular. Koleje Małopolskie sp. z o.o. ul. Wodna 2 30-556 Kraków . Helpline: 703 20 20 25. Charge 1,29 PLN/minut

Bus 304 to Salt Mines - Krakow Forum - Tripadviso

Bus 304 (PLN4) makes frequent trips to and from the mines. There are 4 Wieliczka stops; get off at Wieliczka Kopalnia Soli (look for a giant SALT MINES sign). 40 minutes. There are regular minivans which ply from main train station to Wieliczka salt mine stop (same stop where Bus 304 stops). They are very convenient and frequent Good breakfast, normal size of rooms, nice interior, location near Wieliczka salt mines, 50 m to bus stop, 200 m to store, free parking. Hard to get to by public transport for first time (took a wrong bus #304 from central station). The best option is route #522. Takes around 30 minutes to get to city centre. Not very good beds. No mini-bar

Getting around Krakow Transport in Krakow

Relation: ‪Bus 304: Dworzec Główny Zachód => Wieliczka

1. Kraków to Kraków Zoo - 2 ways to travel via line 134 bus
  2. Public buse
  3. Krakow Poland Wieliczka bus trip cheap - Polish Language
  4. MPK SA in Cracow / Prices Of Ticket
  5. Salt Mines - Minibus or Bus 304 from Karkow? - Krakow
  6. Poland. Polska. Kraków autobus 304. Польша. Краков ..
  7. Wieliczka Salt Mine - Opening hours, price and locatio

Krakow Tram and Public Transport maps KrakowCard

How to get to Wieliczka Salt Mine From Krakow - DiscoverFirst Time Visitor's Guide To Krakow, Poland - Europe Up Close7 Reasons To Visit Krakow - Beat The Bucket ListBeautiful Kraków – sineaddebloggerI’ll sleep when I’m dead: Krakow Part One – Thrills and
  • Energie magnetického pole.
  • Nlp knihy.
  • Hmatová iluze.
  • T rex kostým.
  • Tlc ssd.
  • Pojezdove brany.
  • Dexter lumen.
  • Sitex tahokov.
  • Problémy s játry příznaky.
  • Beau wirick.
  • Nejlepší fotoaparát 2018.
  • Projekční televize bazar.